VMWare Certification Training Courses
INTRODUCTION : VCP-DCV certification accredits the ability to install, configure, deploy, scale and manage VMWare VSphere environments. Proideators training helps candidates have the comprehension and ability to install , configure and manage a VSphere environment. VCP training covers (but is not limited to) the use of these topics: Vcenter management , ESX Configuration , Security , Patch Management , Storage Management , Network Virtualization , Fault Tolerance Migration.
With the use of high end state of the art devices, our students get the ability to learn, understand and deploy large VM Ware environments. We also train our students to execute more and lean for working on real equipment so that they can easily crack the exam in a single attempt.
DURATION: 20 Hours
Daily Batches :
7am to 9am (2hrs Morning Batch)
7pm to 9pm (2hrs Evening Batch)
Fast Track Full Time Batches :
10am to 6pm (8hrs Monday to Friday)
Weekend Batches :
Saturday Batches : 10 am to 6 pm (8hrs)
Sunday Batches : 10 am to 6 pm (8hrs)
Please Get in Touch With Us !!!
ENROLL FOR THIS COURSE NOW AND GET AHEAD IN YOUR CAREER.
- Course contents are based on VMWare guidelines
- Dedicated attention by instructors to Monitoring and evaluate candidates' progress on a daily basis
- Daily lab exercises to give extensive familiarity with the equipment
- Regular evaluation
- Industry experienced Certified instructors
- The VCP module is designed to meet the objective of the VCP program.
- The course is customized keeping in mind the ultimate aim of achieving technology expertise and VCP certification.
- Assigned project manager will manage this program and drive the program from its registration stage to monitoring and tracking of the candidates' performance.
- Curriculum is based on VMWare course outlines
- Dedicated Professional to manage, track and evaluate the candidate's performance from registration to completion.
- This course is especially beneficial for candidates who aim at building academic knowledge that is supplemented by applied lab exercises.
- 10 week or 20 days, of intensive training+ rigorous lab exercises.
- Course kits contains reference material and add ons to enable students prepare better.
- Apt balance of theoretical and practical application
- Customized tests at the end of course to ensure best results.
- Stern passing standards with progress report of each candidate.
- Facility of Lab on cloud for students who want to practice remotely
- Students can attend the same lecture numerous times till they feel comfortable with the topic.
- Deploy an ESXi host
- Deploy a vCenter Server instance
- Deploy a vCenter Server appliance
- Manage an ESXi host using vCenter Server
- Manage ESXi storage using vCenter Server
- Manage ESXi networking using vCenter Server
- Manage virtual machines using vCenter Server
- eploy and manage thin-provisioned virtual machines
- Migrate virtual machines with VMware vSphere® vMotion®
- Manage vSphere infrastructure with VMware vSphere® Web Client and VMware Sphere® Client™
- Migrate virtual machines using VMware vSphere® Storage vMotion®
- Manage access control using vCenter Server
- Monitor resource usage using vCenter Server
- Manage VMware vSphere® High Availability, VMware vSphere® Fault Tolerance, nd VMware vSphere® Data Protection™ using vCenter Server
- Apply patches using VMware vSphere® Update Manager™
- Introduction to VMWare, VSphere and VCP
- Introductions and course logistics
- Course objectives
VIRTUALIZED DATA CENTER:
- Introduce components of the virtualized data center
- Describe where vSphere fits into the cloud architecture
- Install and use vSphere Client
CREATING VIRTUAL MACHINES:
- Introduce virtual machines, virtual machine hardware, and virtual machine files
- Deploy a single virtual machine
VMWARE VCENTER SERVER:
- Introduce the vCenter Server architecture
- Introduce VMware® vCenter™ Single Sign-On™
- Install and use vSphere Web Client
- Introduce VMware® vCenter™ Server Appliance™
- Configure and manage vCenter Server Appliance
- Manage vCenter Server inventory objects and licenses
CONFIGURING AND MANAGING VIRTUAL NETWORKS:
- Describe, create, and manage a standard virtual switch
- Describe and modify standard virtual switch properties
- Configure virtual switch load-balancing algorithms
CONFIGURING AND MANAGING VIRTUAL STORAGE:
- Introduce storage protocols and device names
- Configure ESXi with iSCSI, NFS, and Fibre Channel storage
- Create and manage vSphere datastores
- Deploy and manage VMware vSphere® Storage Appliance
- Link state
VIRTUAL MACHINE MANAGEMENT:
- Use templates and cloning to deploy virtual machines
- Modify and manage virtual machines
- Create and manage virtual machine snapshots
- Perform VMware vSphere® vMotion® and VMware vSphere®
- Storage vMotion® migrations
- Create a VMware vSphere® vApp™
ACCESS AND AUTHENTICATION CONTROL:
- Control user access through roles and permissions
- Configure and manage the ESXi firewall
- Configure ESXi lockdown mode
- Integrate ESXi with Active Directory
RESOURCE MANAGEMENT AND MONITORING:
- Introduce virtual CPU and memory concepts
- Describe methods for optimizing CPU and memory usage
- Configure and manage resource pools
- Monitor resource usage using vCenter Server performance graphs and alarms
HIGH AVAILABILITY AND FAULT TOLERANCE:
- Introduce the new VMware vSphere® High Availability architecture
- Configure and manage a vSphere HA cluster
- Introduce VMware vSphere® Fault Tolerance
- Describe VMware vSphere® Replication
- Configure and manage a VMware vSphere® Distributed Resource Scheduler™ (DRS) cluster
- Configure Enhanced vMotion Compatibility
- Use vSphere HA and DRS together
- Use vSphere Update Manager to manage ESXi patching
- Install vSphere Update Manager and the vSphere Update Manager plug-in
- Create patch baselines
- Scan and remediate hosts
INSTALLING VMWARE COMPONENTS:
- Introduce ESXi installation
- Describe boot-from-SAN requirements
- Introduce vCenter Server deployment options
- Describe vCenter Server hardware, software, and database requirements
- Install vCenter Server (Windows-based)
- Lab 1: Installing VMware vSphere Graphical User Interfaces Lab
- Lab 2. Configuring VMware ESXi
- Lab 3. Working with Virtual Machines
- Lab 4. Configuring the vCenter Server Appliance
- LAB 5. Standard Virtual Switches
- LAB 6. Accessing ISCI Storage
- LAB 7. Accessing IP Storage
- LAB 8. Managing VMware vSphere VMFS
- Lab 9. Using Templates and Clones
- LAB 10. Modifying a Virtual Machine
- LAB 11. Migrating Virtual Machines
- LAB 12. Managing Virtual Machines
- LAB 13. Managing vApps
- LAB 14. Access Control
- LAB 15. User Permissions
- LAB 16. Resource Pools
- LAB 17. Monitoring Virtual Machine Performance
- LAB 18. Using Alarms
- LAB 19. Using vSphere High Availability
- LAB 20. Designing a Network Configuration
- LAB 21. Configuring VMware vSphere Fault Tolerance
- LAB 22. vSphere Distributed Resource Scheduler
- LAB 23. VMware vSphere Update Manager
- LAB 24. Installing VMware vCenter Server
Connect with us !!
All trademarks, trade names, or logos mentioned or used are the property of their respective owners.
Every effort has been made to properly capitalize, punctuate, identify and attribute trademarks and trade names to their respective owners, wherever possible and practical.
The logos are being used only for training purposes. The logos are not authorized by, sponsored by, or associated with their respective trademark owners
Our head office situated in Thane and training centre available in Borivali Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, India. We provide Online Training across the world.