#1 Email Automation & Drip Marketing Course with Certification
Classroom Training | Live Online Session
Learn to leverage the power of Email Automation & Drip Marketing to run successful email marketing campaigns with this Course. Get familiar with all the Email Automation & Drip Marketing tools and strategies with this Online & Offline Email Automation & Drip Marketing course.
Flexible Per Course
1:1 Mentoring Session with Expert Trainers
No Prior Experience/Knowledge required
Access to LMS
Dedicated Q&A Support & Doubt Solving Sessions
Practice Tests & Assignments
Master Email Automation & Drip Marketing with Industry-Experts
What Our Students Say
“I enrolled for ProiDeators SEO, Social Media short-term certification courses. I am satisfied with this course and teaching. Also, I got all certificates from there for SEO & Social Media. I would totally recommend going for these short-term certification courses.”
– Pooja Yadav
Student of SEO & Social Media
“Best short term course for Website Development & Google Analytics. Excellent institute for practical knowledge. It gives you quality as it promises. Specially the teachers are very good who teach with examples that make it easy to understand.” Best Digital Marketing Courses Institute.
– Pratik Shirore
Student of Masters in Digital Marketing, India
Email Automation and Drip Marketing in Digital Marketing Training Courses at Thane, Mumbai – India
Email automation and drip marketing are strategies used in email marketing to deliver targeted and timely messages to subscribers based on predefined triggers or schedules. These strategies help businesses nurture leads, engage with customers, and deliver relevant content at the right time. It helps advertisers to send emails automatically to the subscribers based on the specific actions.
What is email automation and drip marketing?
Email automation involves using software or tools to automatically send emails to subscribers based on specific triggers or actions. It eliminates the need for manual intervention, allowing businesses to deliver personalized messages at scale. Some common triggers for email automation include:
- Welcome Emails: Automatically sending a series of emails to new subscribers to introduce them to the brand, provide relevant information, and guide them through the onboarding process.
- Abandoned Cart Emails: Sending reminders or incentives to users who have added items to their shopping cart but did not complete the purchase, encouraging them to return and complete the transaction.
- Post-Purchase Emails: Sending follow-up emails to customers after a purchase, thanking them for their business, requesting feedback, or suggesting related products or services.
- Birthday or Anniversary Emails: Sending personalized emails to subscribers on their birthdays or anniversaries, offering special discounts or rewards.
- Re-Engagement Emails: Sending targeted emails to subscribers who have been inactive or have not interacted with previous emails, with the aim of re-engaging them and prompting them to take action.
Email automation allows businesses to create a series of emails that are triggered based on specific events, behaviours, or time intervals. This helps maintain consistent communication, nurture leads, and drive customer engagement.
What is Drip Marketing and common types?
Drip Marketing: Drip marketing refers to a series of scheduled and automated emails that are sent to subscribers over a specific period. The emails are pre-planned and designed to guide subscribers through a predetermined marketing funnel or customer journey. Drip campaigns are typically created based on the subscribers’ interests, preferences, or behaviors. Some common types of drip campaigns include:
- Onboarding Drip Campaigns: These campaigns are designed to educate and familiarize new subscribers or customers with the brand, its products or services, and key features.
- Educational Drip Campaigns: These campaigns provide a series of educational content to subscribers, gradually sharing valuable information, tips, or tutorials related to the industry, product usage, or best practices.
- Lead Nurturing Drip Campaigns: These campaigns aim to nurture leads and guide them through the sales funnel. By sending a series of targeted emails over time, businesses can build trust, address objections, and encourage conversions.
- Re-engagement Drip Campaigns: These campaigns target inactive or disengaged subscribers with a series of re-engagement emails, aiming to recapture their interest and encourage them to re-engage with the brand.
Drip campaigns are designed to deliver content in a strategic and sequential manner, gradually building a relationship with subscribers and leading them towards a desired action.
Both email automation and drip marketing help businesses streamline their email marketing efforts, deliver personalized content, and improve engagement with subscribers. These strategies enable businesses to provide timely and relevant information, automate repetitive tasks, and enhance the overall customer experience.