- Once an admission is taken will not be cancelled and payment is non-refundable.
- Kindly Read All the Terms & Conditions Before Completing an Enrolment Process.
Fees & Payments:
- EMI Facility - Candidates provided with the EMI facility must make their due on time.
- One day delay there will be Rs. 250 added Charges in the Fees. Or Sessions will be kept on Hold till the time Students complete the fees.
- Cheque Payment - Kindly ensure to have sufficient balance to avoid any bounce charges if paid through cheque.
- Note: Cheque Gets bounce then the candidate has to bear the bounce charge of Rs. 750.
- ProiDeators follow a strict non-refundable policy. Due to unforeseen circumstances, the institute reserves the right to postpone/reschedule any batch.
- No fee will be refunded, if Student or Institute shift the learning mode of the course from Classroom to online because of any unpredicted circumstances.
- No fee will be refunded, if the student has attended the online or offline lecture and wishes to cancel the admission process.
- Refund is not applicable on Online Advanced Digital Marketing Certification Course
- Registration fees are conditionally refundable and non-transferable. Conditions for the same have been mentioned below with the breakup of the refund amount.
- In Case, if a student withdraws admission/communicates his or her intentions not to commence the course within 5 days of admission then full fees is refunded after deducting Rs. 7000/- as an administrative charge.
- Refund of any fees to students from the institute will be processed in 30 working days only when the other formality gets cleared.
- Institute will cancel the admission of a candidate if the due instalment is not cleared after 15 days of the deadline.
Refund of fee in other cases
- In case, admission of the student is cancelled on account of disciplinary action or violation of Anti Ragging Regulations or Substance Abuse or Breach of Code of Conduct or any other Rules & Regulations of the Institute, No Refund of fees is permissible.
- Admission cancelled on grounds of failing the eligibility verification, and then no amount will be refunded.
- In any other case which is not covered in these rules, the decision would be taken by the Management.
Student Loan Process & Guidelines:
- ProiDeators Institute is collaborated with third-party vendors for 0% Loans for students
- Student’s contact details will be shared with these third-party Vendors once the student applies for a loan.
- The student needs to submit the relevant documents for further proceedings to avail loan.
- Students should submit the required documents within 24-48 hours to the loan vendors after they receive the call from them.
- The approval of the loan totally depends upon the applicant's credit history and the merchant’s discretion.
- ProiDeators Institute is not responsible for any decision made by the Merchant.
- After availing the loan, the merchant is authorized to follow up with the student for the payments. Failure or delay in payment will lead to penalty and further consequences as per merchant’s policy.
Other Terms & Conditions:
- Class Room Assets - Any assets like laptop, charger, mouse etc. are misused or damaged in a classroom then one has to bear the fine.
- 100% Attendance is mandatory for all sessions to ensure maximum benefits from the concerned course.
- Changes to the curriculum are done to keep its content up-to date with the latest trends in technology. The management reserves the right to make changes to the Terms & Condition along with course content without any notice.
- The Academy reserves the right to alter session dates or batch start dates. It generally happens because exams are conducted by various centres.
- After completion of each module all students have to give examinations of respective modules. After appearing in exams only, students are eligible to sit for placements.
- LMS Fees - 15,000 (Free with Masters in Digital Marketing Course for one Year)
- LMS Access will be removed if Students fail to pay the complete fees without any consent.
- LMS Access provided is protected by copyright and any reproduction in any form or by any other means is illegal.
- ProiDeators Institute shares LMS material for the respective course with students in view mode only and not in the downloadable format
- ProiDeators may use photographs of students and can film for promotional purposes.
- Students get access to ProiDeators LMS learning material softcopy, other study material and resources on the day of Orientation.
- Access to the same is given for 365 days from the date of Orientation.
- If a student fails to complete watching the course in the given tenure and wants an extension, he/she will have to pay 50% of course fees as of that date to get access for another 90 days.
- Extension can be availed only once. Post that one has to make a fresh application.
- Students opting for placement need to meet the eligibility criteria i.e. 80% attendance in live class & 80% completion of the Course
- Students opting for placements need to give all MCQ exams & submit all assignments including Final Project before the given deadline, failing to which the student will be Disqualified from any placement assistance from ProiDeators.
- Students failing to submit ALL assignments will be Disqualified from any placement assistance from ProiDeators
- Students will have Mentoring & Career Guidance Sessions which are mandatory to attend for Placements
- Students will be given infinite job opportunities for One Year, post which if the student fails to secure/grab the job/internship opportunity, the institute is not liable/responsible for the same.
In our absolute discretion, we retain the right to add to, eliminate, or otherwise alter the above terms at any moment and without prior warning to you. We will post an updated version of these terms on the ProiDeators website, and by continuing to use ProiDeators’s website or the Refer and Earn Program, you will be assumed to have accepted such changes.