One aspect that almost every person on this planet with access to the internet is reliant on is the Google Search property in Google since it is considered as a wealth of information. Also, any new venture these days needs to have a website in order to have increased visibility. How do these two sentences correspond? That is where Google Search Console sticks in. It helps to review your online persona and check for statistics that will give you better insight and knowledge about your site so that you can improve it and rank your website higher up the preference list of Google.
What is Google Search Console?
Simply speaking, it is a set of tools and features hosted by Google itself that can be used by webmasters and owner of websites as well as SEO professionals and marketers alike. They use it to track the performance of the websites that they have developed or are controlling. The information collected is along the lines of the amount of traffic generated. Another important aspect is tracking the keywords in the Google Search tab that is redirecting users to your domain.
The analysis of the data crawl is another important function along with using the data for educational purposes. The current name, Google Search Console, was formulated only in 2015. Prior to this, it was known as the Google Webmaster Central followed by Google Webmaster Tool. The applications of it are much more than you can imagine, making a detailed training course in it an absolute necessity.
Why should you opt for Google Search Console?
The primary goal here is to improve the position of your website on the list of hierarchy so that the visibility improves and it gets more and more hits. The different reasons why you should opt for it are:
- The option of Search Analytics that give you a detailed report of what exactly a user is searching in order to gain access to your site. The impression clicks as well as the position if your website can be tracked by this.
- Hand over your URLs along with the sitemaps for an analysis of the crawling data.
- Helps to review the coverage so that your page remains fresh in the Google setup.
- In case there are some issues that arise in your site, it gets automatically identified by Google, who even sends you an alert informing you about the infringement. You can also track down the exact URL that is causing the trouble and once you have fixed that, you can inform Google about the improved situation in order to bring you back to your past online presence.
- Get a detailed description of how your webpage is being surveyed and analyzed by Google so that you can improve the way it sees you.
Now that you know about the importance of Google Search Console, it is also equally important that you get trained by the best in it so that you can become the most efficient in your job. That is what we help you achieve at Proideators, excellence that will hold you at par with the best, even make you the best. Therefore, it is apt that we form a collaboration with you in order to benefit maximally from it.
The utility of Google Search Console is unparalleled and you shouldn’t stay away from tapping this gold mine of a service.