The maddening transformations in the world of digital media have countless revolutions to bring in the year 2019 and the future following to it. Permeating in every sphere of business digital media continues to fuel the wheels of revenue generations and online branding. Speaking in this context, one of the most acclaimed, demanded and need of the hour trend is social media. The heavy influence of social media has dominated the current trends of how businesses operate on the online platform. 2019 is the thriving year in the hyper-digital space and has reached the massive levels of social media influence on all businesses. Thus here are handpicked top 5 social media trends that are too costly to ignore in 2019.
- Social media monitoring: One of the most pivotal social media trends to look out for is social.media monitoring or also know as social.listing. To define social media monitoring it involves indexing of the web with that if the social media platforms in order to ensure and find all mentions of the brand with the related keywords. This fundamentally involves untagged brand mentions on major social media platforms like facebook, twitter, etc. Additionally, it also involves mentioning the keywords that hint at the interest to buy any digital media goods or services, namely blogs, news articles, and third-party platforms. With reference to leading social media marketers, social media monitoring also performs the actions of reputation management, customer engagement and targeting potential audiences as well.
- video marketing: This goes without a saying that videos have always been much more engaging than content and images. In the limelight of 2019 video marketing have domineering after-effects in the social media universe. Due to its huge popularity, both live and edited video contents attract and engage the maximum number of potential buyers on social.media. The undoubting brand awareness and relevancy it adds to the business stands out as an undoubtful fact that video marketing is an inevitable social media in today’s world.
- Influencer marketing: Creating a massive buzz on Instagram, twitter, and youtube, influencer marketing is growing at a maddening rate which consists of encouraging data of followers and genuine buyers as a testament for the same. A micro influencer has a huge influence on the buying decision of their followers.
- Social media personalization: Customising social media profiles with an adequate understanding of customer behavior is an intelligent way to harness valuable insights on how to be a social media celebrated the brand. The proper shape of the brand in accordance with the behavioral pattern of the audiences boost sales and revenue along with building a personal connection with the customers.
- Time communication: Standing Out as the future of online marketing time communication is a selling point for all businesses. This includes a customer-centric and highly responsive chat support that addresses your target audiences, and feedbacks.
Thus with the growing competition in this global market, not all brands can reach the success hight on social media unless they become proactive with the aforementioned social media trends.