Whenever you are opting for an advertisement, choosing the best marketing campaign is always tough. Just a single use of the wrong channel, one might end up with utter failure. Choosing between Google Paid Search Ads and Display Ads is very important as both of them plays a different role in marketing.
Here you will get a detailed view of the use cases of the both so that you can decide by yourself.
Google Paid Search Advertising
Google Paid Search Advertising or Search Advertising or more commonly pay-per-click (PPC) Advertising is one of the easiest and low-budget ways of reach to your targeted audience. The PPC Ads are shown directly into the search engine like Google after the targeted keyword has been searched. One of the best things about Search Ads is that it gives us the control to whom those Ads can be shown with near-instant results.
Advantages of Google Paid Search Advertising
The Google Paid Search Ads comes with its own sets of benefits. Here is a list of some of the advantages of using it:
- Qualified lead: If you want to increase your conversion rate, then the PPC campaign is the most efficient way of doing so. As long as your targeted keywords are being searched over the internet, you have a better chance to create your online presence. PPC Ads also have a better click-through-rate as compared to that of Display Ads.
- Measurable data: Using Google services have never been easy as before. With the help of Google AdWords, you can see exactly how many customers are responding to your targeted keywords. Just log-in to your AdWords account and choose the keyword tab, and you are good to go.
- Budget-friendly: Even if you are running about of bucks, PPC Ads can help you out to run your marketing campaigns. Since the betting is done based on the keyword, it is easy to get a grab on your targeting keyword.
Display Advertisements are yet another most commonly used marketing campaigns. Display Ads are everywhere and every site you visit, you will see Ads popping up before your eyes. One of the best things about Display Advertisements is that it tracks the user’s behaviour so that it can generate the Ads; users are more likely to click. Display Ads are also sometimes called as Banner Ads due to their banner like appearances.
Advantages of Display Advertisements
Some of the major advantages of using Display Ads are given below:
- Brand Awareness: The major purpose of Display Advertisement is creating brand awareness. Display Ads are only shown to those places where there is a chance for potential customers.
- Retargeting: Display Ads also helps in converting casual visitors into potential customers. take, for instance, if someone visited your website, Display Ads gives you the opportunity to pull them back and change them into customers.
- Higher Volume: Display Ads doesn’t depend upon the user to check you out like that of PPC Ads, while on the other hand promotes your brand to the right user at the right time. This in turn also creates higher volume visibility.
When you are starting out with your marketing campaign, it is not always easy to identify which one to go for. Factors such as budget, search volume and the audience play a very crucial role in choosing the right one. So, before opting for one, make sure to do your research and then go for one that seems to meet your needs.